Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy birthday mom!!

On a side note...

Today, April 8th, is my mom's birthday. I know I am out of sequence but it seems odd not to mention it. She would be 61 if she was still alive. Its weird to me because I feel like I should be giving her a present to celebrate but instead she has given me this amazing strength to go on this journey. I know 100% that this trip, this journey, was/is a gift from her. She has given me this amazing strength to not only go back to Iowa but to truly absorb all the hidden meanings and treasures it holds. she would be so proud of davids amazing woodworking (he is very gifted in his artwork!!) and his mancave he has made of his garage. She would be so proud of my dad for continuing on with his life and I'm certain she would enjoy talking with Farima too. I know she would be so incredibly greatful to my husband for encouraging this journey and insisting I continue to allow myself to have time and to write now that I am home. My mom would be proud of my kids and Davids too, and how much they have grown and become awesome kids. And i know my mom would be so proud of me too... so proud that I am living forward and resolving issues from my past.

I know as I type my blog there are several typing errors and things that would need to be changed if I were ever to publish more than just a blog... But I want them to be there. What I am putting out is true raw emotions and nothing has been changed. My mom's life was not perfect .. But she is perfect in my eyes .. And I hope you can see thru my imperfections to know my true feelings.

Happy birthday mom! You were and still are an amazing person. I am so proud of you and the unconditional love you showed me and my family! Thank you for the many presents you have given to us and the love we will never forget!! Happy birthday!  Love ya bye!! Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment