Saturday, March 30, 2013

Just a note

Just a note...

For everyone watching my blog in real time, you may have noticed I am over a week behind in my posts. I have made it home to Oregon, but my journey in my blog if far from being over. I need to continue to post as time allows. I am unable to put in words how much this trip has given to me and how at peace I am with everything. I have returned a much stronger loving mother, wife and woman. I need to continue my writings about this trip. There is something very freeing about sharing this journey, even if no one else is watching. I just want to yell all it from a mountain top and let it all go. Most of my writings are very personal, but I feel a strong need and desire to share with my friends and family. I thought I would write everyday while traveling, and I did write small notes as remimders to myself. But writing takes much longer than I realized, especially writing in such a way to express my inner thoughts and emotions. I realize now why Molly doesn't post everyday; its not that she doesnt want to share her everyday experiences, but she too busy living those experiences; soaking it all in. Every car ride, train ride, bus ride, walk and flight is its own adventure and meaning. Soak it in Molly! But tell us about it all later and write one line sentences to remind yourself of the silly moments you wont want to forget later!

As for me, I really need this, I really need to feel I've completed my journey and have it all out on paper. This is a chapter in my life.. In my book..

Having said that ... Where was I?
Keep watching for Friday's posts. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment